Monday, March 13, 2023

Live Stream | My Chemical Romance in Brisbane Entertainment Centre

My Chemical Romance in Brisbane Entertainment Centre

🗓️ Monday 13 March 2023 7:30PM

📍 Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Brisbane, QLD, Australia

STREAMING ❱ FREE ❱ HD Quality ❱ Live ❱ Concert ❱ EVENT

Link Live Stream ▶ https://s.id/1CpQe


Monday 13 March 2023


My Chemical Romance

Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Brisbane, QLD, Australia

Line-up: My Chemical Romance, Jimmy Eat World


Venue

Brisbane Entertainment Centre

Melaleuca Drive

4034

Brisbane, QLD, Australia

Capacity: 13,500


Biographies

Jimmy Eat World biography

Jimmy Eat World is an American rock band founded in Mesa, Arizona in 1993. Though they started off as punk rock/punk pop the band has evolved toward alternative rock


Live reviews

My Chemical Romance live review

Concerts are usually full of talent and fun. From my experience they have been amazing and a night you'll always remember. But after seeing My Chemical Romance, I finally realised how mind-blowing and inspiring … 

No comments:

Post a Comment

K-drama based on BTS universe reveals cast line-up

K-drama based on BTS universe reveals cast line-up. Here’s a list of who will play whom After a book on BTS, a new K-drama titled Youth is t...